You can't go wrong with a hair weave or wig if you're trying to grow your hair out or just want to give your natural hair a break. However, if you're thinking of changing up your look and purchasing weaving hair for the first time, I'm sure you have a lot of questions. When anyone is considering purchasing it in this modern age, the first thing that comes to mind is: how much is weave hair?
Hair weave cost between $200 and $600 at a reputable salon, depending on the brand. Hair extensions that are clipped in or taped in cost about $200, while sewn-in, glued-in, fusion, and micro-bead extensions cost $300 to $600. Hair extensions are the ultimate Hollywood-style shortcut for achieving a celebrity look in one day by providing a perfect, voluminous head of hair. Instead of going for a synthetic hair weave, it is recommended that you select 100 percent human hair and invest in the highest quality hair you can afford.
Human hair weave is made of 100% virgin Remy hair that is double wafted for a natural look and long lifespan. Because of the benefits of human hair weave packages, an increasing number of women are opting to wear 100 human hair weaves to help them achieve a more attractive and natural-looking look. Women will be concerned about how much does weave hair costs. Weave hair cost different with different types.
The cost of weave hair extensions varies greatly depending on the look you choose and the condition of your natural hair, so now let’s explain how much does a hair weave cost?
Hair Extensions Cost and Types
Depending on whether you buy clip-in extensions to put in your hair or get high-quality semi-permanent extensions professionally glued in at a salon, hair extension costs vary from $100 to $3,000. Hairstylists recommend adjusting the amount of hair added to your existing hair density. If you have finer or shorter hair, use less than those with thicker, longer hair.
- The cost of a real hair weave ranges from $100 to $600.The thicker the hair, the better. It can last up to 8 weeks. Pros: They seem to be very normal. Extensions that are strong and remain in place. Cons: When used for braids, they can irritate and cause pain to the scalp. Over time, this could lead to hair breakage.
- $275+ for sew-in extensions. The thicker the hair, the better. It will last for 2 to 6 weeks. Advantages: It is inexpensive. There's no need for heat or anything else that might damage your hair tips. Cons: Increased strain on the scalp can contribute to hair breakage in the long run.
- Clip-in hair extensions range in price from $100 to $500. For thick and medium hair, this is the best option. If not worn continuously, they will last for a year. Pros: It's the easiest to put on and take off. Can be worn for a short time without causing damage to your natural hair. Cons: If you buy cheap clips, they can fall out when you're wearing them.
- Tape-in hair extensions cost $200 or more. For thick and medium hair, this is the best option. It will last 6 to 8 weeks. Pros: Easy to install. Allows for simple concealment by lying flat against the head. Cons: They will leave a sticky residue behind when removed. They are easily tangled.
- Fusion hair extensions range in price from $200 to $1,000. It's suitable for all hairstyles. Last up to three months or longer. Advantages: The bonds are almost undetectable in the hair. Pros: Improper hair removal can cause severe hair damage and thinness.
- Micro-bead extensions cost upwards of $200. The best hairstyle for thin hair. Lasts between 2 and 6 months. Pros: Lasts a long time without causing hair damage. It's not too heavy. Cons: Extra care is needed during styling and adjustment appointments every month or two.
- Deluxe cold-fusion bonds range from $1,500 to $3,000 for bonded extensions. It's suitable for all hairstyles. It will last 3 to 6 months. Pros: Very long-lasting. When they don't need heat to apply, they're less harmful to hair. Cons: Needs monthly or bi-monthly maintenance appointments for upkeep.
- Glued-in extensions range in price from $300 to $500. It's best for hair that's medium to thick. Lasts between 4 and 8 weeks. Pros: The bonds are easy to blend in with your hair. Cons: Acetone-based hair removal products can weaken your hair.
Nadula Virgin Hair Bundles
Nadula provides natural, durable, and luxurious 100% human hair weaves to every customer. Our virgin hair 3 bundles with balayage hair color are the best one can go for. Balayage, pronounced BAH-LEE-AHGE, is a French term that means ‘sweeping,' as in sweeping a hair lightener to make highlights. Balayage is a free-hand highlight painting technique that creates a gentle and natural gradation of lightness towards the ends of the hair. Balayage can be done in any color you choose to express a certain persona. It looks really good on straight hair.
When done on straight hair, the numerous colors weaved and combined to produce a balayage come to life. Nadula hair offer body wave hair bundles/ Brazilian body wave hair bundles with balayage hair color. We have 7A graded virgin 3 bundles Brazilian body wave and 4 bundles Brazilian body wave available in the affordable price range. Brazilian body wave bundles with closure are the most popular bundles available only for $55.
3 Bundles Straight Colored Hair
Nadula’s 3 bundles straight colored hair is available in different lengths, Now you can get yourself styled with 3 bundles of the colored weave hair. Shorter-length hair bundles are thicker than longer hair bundles with lace closure is enough to create a complete head weave. Peruvian virgin hair is straighter and thicker than Brazilian hair, but it also has a coarser texture. It's possible to make it into both African-American and Caucasian hair textures. Peruvian virgin hair is one of the most gentle and lightweight hair extensions available.
People with straight hair are always looking for new ways to add interest to their locks in order to break up the monotony of straight haircuts. The burgundy hair color shade is ideal because it gives a playful element to the mane, instantly boosting the style. Straight hair is everything but dull. Straight hair, in fact, maybe just as adaptable and stylish as wavy or curly hair. 3 bundles with synchronized color will give you a beautiful look only for $55, now you can save $16 with one wig. Nadula Hair Official Store(www.nadula.com) is a leading 100 human hair extension manufacturer that sells good weave hair and wigs human hair at competitive costs. It is one of the most reputable Remy hair weave companies.
Body Wave Hair Bundles Natural Color
Nadula Is the only hair brand in the industry that offers pure virgin hair weaves, we even educate our customers so that they must know the difference between a real virgin hair weave and the synthetic one. If the hair is truly virgin, it should be free of any chemicals. It isn't human hair if it slowly melts into a ball rather than burning, smells like elastic, and creates dark smoke. You can use a sniff test to determine whether you can tell the difference between synthetic and real human hair.
Since the patches of hair are wrapped around wider rollers than those used with other forms of perms, a body wave hair bundle produces a wave pattern rather than a tight roll. To produce a soft and natural-looking wave, rollers are often inserted in varying and natural patterns. Nadula has Malaysian body wave hair bundles with top quality and size starting from 8inches to 30 inches. Malaysian body wave bundles s a looser type of wave that is created by using a larger curling roller for the perm
Straight Virgin Hair Weave Natural Color
The best grade of weave hair is virgin texture hair, which is unprocessed and hence may be styled and colored like your own natural hair. Brazilian, Malaysian, Peruvian, and Indian hair are the most common varieties of human hair. Virgin hair is unprocessed hair, similar to what we have when we first arrive on this planet. It refers to strands that have never been dyed or chemically extracted. Virgin hair is a colorist's fantasy because it's much easier to color hair that hasn't been dyed before. Nadula offers a straight virgin hair weave with 3 bundles and lace closure. Now you can save $30 while purchasing a virgin straight hair weave of $100.