This is a problem that many sew in hair weave consumers facing. How to blend the hair weave well with your own hair? Now we take Malaysian hair weave as an example, the premise is 100 Malaysian human hair.
when wearing hair extensions the number one goal is to ensure that your human hair weave looks as natural as possible even when wearing textures or colors very different from your own. As a result, we are always looking for techniques that will allow the weave hair to appear as if it is growing out of our own head; nobody likes a "bad weave" or an unnatural appearance. Below I have a few simple ways that you can keep your weave looking flawless and natural.
1. Get Bangs- Let's face it, bangs are hot right now, side-swept or a blunt cut, whatever you prefer; they cover the hairline which eliminates the issue of blending your hairline to match the extension hair. The key to great bangs to ensure that they look realistic. For example, if you have installed bangs that may be too heavy for your face, have them cut and shaped to fit you. Real bangs sometimes aren't perfect, some of the hairs may be shorter than others, or the bangs may not be of the exact same thickness across so don't be afraid to embrace those imperfections by cutting the human hair to match how real hair grows and appears.
2. Cut your best hair weave to fit your face- Look at your own hairline and hair are grooves along your hairline that are uniquely yours. Treat the weave in the same manner; shape the hair to fit your own taste and what looks good on you. If you can, it's always a good idea to get the hair professionally trimmed and shaped, opting for layers that frame the face.
3. Make use of your own hairline- Applying the weave further back on the head in the middle or towards the back will eliminate the need to worry about hairlines. The only challenge would be to match your own hair to that of the weave using tools, such as perm rods or flexible rods for curly Malaysian hair weave or flat ironing your own hair to match straight Malaysian weave hair.
4. Try a top closure hair piece- Top closure hairpieces are a handy-dandy solution to covering cornrow braids but still appearing just the way your scalp would if you were wearing your natural hair parted. Top human hair closures come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and the options ensure that you will be able to find something that fits your style. With the closure the same thing applies don't be afraid to alter it to suit you, taking extra care not to ruin the unit in the process.
5. Pay attention to the quality of the hair- Cheap Malaysian hair can buy everywhere, but it can not guarantee quality, and can not blend well. Take the time to research and choose the best type of hair extension for you. If having hair that is natural-looking and closely matches your own is your goal then the quality of the hair, the texture, and the color should all be considered when trying to choose the extensions that best fit your need.
6. Take good care of the extensions- Remy hair weave is much popular. Caring for Remy hair weave extensions is a necessity when trying to maintain a natural camouflaged look. Ensure that the hair is cared for according to the instructions of a professional so that it can maintain the structure it had when you blended it on that first day. This will ensure that your Malaysian human hair remains naturally on point at all times.