360 Lace Frontal Install
Maybe you're looking for
Buy 1,Get 1 50% Off
How To Install 360 Frontal?
About the 360 frontal installs sew in, it is not easy for the original users. You need to prepare the work before install 360 frontal. This includes washing, conditioning and trimming the natural hair if necessary. You can also pluck frontal hairline hairs, bleach the knots if needed or dye the lace to match your skin tone. After making the changes to your 360 lace frontal, trim away any excess lace.
360 Frontal Install Steps:
1. Proceed to style your hair by plaiting or making cornrows then put on the wig caps. Sew the two wig caps using big stitches around the crown. Using scissors, cut the excess from the wig cap top.
2. Apply and carefully position your 360 lace frontal as desired along your hairline. Braid or pin the hair out of the way. After carefully setting the 360 frontal, sew it down on the top wig cap.
3. Once installed correctly, prepare to glue or sew the wefts down in the remaining areas. If you are bonding (glue) first, spray this circular area with hairspray or just begin gluing it on the tracks. Start gluing from the back working upwards. Measure the track against your head before beginning cutting and gluing. For sewing start at the end of the track, from the back working upwards, using a c- curve needle and thread.
4. After gluing/sewing all tracks, cut away any remaining lace from your hairline. Use a lace adhesive or styling gel to secure the frontal as needed properly.
- Related Searches: Pre Plucked 360 Lace Frontal