lace closure vs lace frontal
Maybe you're looking for
lace frontal or lace closure
There are many customers can not distinguish silk base closure vs lace closure when they trying to shop them. So about Lace vs silk closure, what is the difference between them?
Lace frontal or closure is hair closure which used for securing around the perimeter to help protect your hair and improve its look. We have lace frontal closure 13x4 inch and lace up closure 4x4 inch now. In common, the human hair lace closure and frontal are made of lace or silk, although lace is the far more common choice.
What Is lace frontal closure 13x4?
A lace frontal closure covers your hair from ear to ear, the entire front hence the name. Usually, it is 13 inches long and 4 inches wide, ideal for quick and easy installations.
What Is Lace-Up Piece 4x4?
A lace closure is a term for a hairpiece which is usually placed in the middle of your hair and is 4 inches long and wide, reminding a lot of a square.
How To Choose?
Someone doesn’t know which one should be chosen, let’s see it:
Pros Of A Frontal: Versatile styles
1. You can experiment with your hair
2. You can wear your hair in a ponytail
3. Will let your natural hair rest
4. Will cover any bald spots
Cons Of A Frontal: Expensive
Pros Of A Closure:
1.Protects some pieces of your hair from breakage
2.Easy everyday option
3. Looks very natural
4. Great if you have smaller and less visible imperfections
Cons Of A Closure:
1. Poor options to choose from the market since it isn’t the most popular wig
2. Might take you more time to stack into a proper solution