If you are trying to change your look by wearing a lace wig, the lace front wig will be the best choice without fail. And the lace frontal wig is one of the most popular hairpieces now. Human Hair lace front wigs are in high demand because of their natural appearance. This is the reason why why they are so costly.
So, now, we have a solution for you to have a beautifully customized lace wig without paying that ridiculous prices-make your very own frontal lace wig!
Please note: You will spend more money making your first wig due to the materials needed to make wigs such as a wig head, t-pins, etc. Most material will be a 1 time buy or could be used to make numerous wigs before you need to purchase again.
* what is a lace front wig?
* Kits needed When Making A Lace Front Wig
* how to make a lace frontal wig?
* Questions About The Frontal Lace Wigs
What Is A Lace Front Wig?
Human hair front lace wig is a small sheer lace panel along the front hairline attached to the frontal of the wig. The hair strands are hand-sewn into the holes of the lace. It is a special kind of natural human hair sewn on a unit crown with a closure that extends from ear to ear to give you an attractive and natural hairline. It is attached firmly to the head, and you can wear it for swimming or any physical activity.
Kits Needed When Making A Lace Front Wig
* Good Remy Human Hair Bundles(3-4 bundles) And closure
* Wig Cap that matches your skin color or stocking
* Mixing Bowl
* Applicator Brush
* Bleaching Powder
* Developer (10 or 20 volume)
* Blow Drier
* Gots2B Glue
* Gots2B Freeze Spray
* Rattail comb
* Helmet Head Hairspray
How To Make A Lace Frontal Wig?
1. Put the wig cap on your head, find the frontal closure position according to your head, and mark the position.
2. Put the wig cap on the model head, and fix the frontal closure at the right place with hairpins or nails.
3. Start sewing the closure to the wig cap from one side, make sure not to sew the hair into the stitch. Use an appropriate needle similar to your hair color thread. You can tie the hair up when you sew the closure to ensure the hair will not sew into the stitch.
4. Sew the closure from one side to another side until the closure is sewed to the cap.
5. Sew in bundles from the back of the head, make sure not to cut the wefts during your sewing because this will cause shedding. Stretch the bundles and fix to the bottom circle of the back head, then sew in from one side to another side, ensure stitch tightly, until the bundles are duplication with one side of the closure, then fold over the bundles and continue your work layer by layer, until your wigs are full.
6.. Then cut off the redundant lace and cap area, make sure not to cut off the hair.
7. Style your lace front wigs.
Questions About The Frontal Lace Wigs
1. What's the longest time range I can wear a FRONTAL LACE WIG for black women?
It's great to save more by making the best out of your frontal lace wig—just in case you're trying to manage your wig until your next wage—but these wigs too, do have an expiration date! Although some frontal lace wigs can last longer, six weeks is the ideal time range you can wear your frontal lace wigs for black women.
2. Can frontal lace wigs for black women damage my hairline?
No! These homes made and natural front lace wigs cause no harm to your hairline. Because there are no adhesives used, your hairline bears no tension and suffers no hair loss. Remember, these frontal lace wigs are just natural and shiny to brighten your glow and adorn your beauty.
3. Is there any adverse effect from wearing my frontal lace wigs to black women to bed?
Going to bed with your wigs on has two primary disadvantages. First, it gets sweaty and uncomfortable sleeping with your wigs. Secondly, the stretches and pulls on your wig as you roll while sleeping can permanently roughen the straightness of your wig hairs.
This is all about how to make a lace front wig by yourself. It will be easy if you follow the above steps. You must read through this article twice for a deep understanding of each stage before proceeding with your first lace frontal wig for black women. This customized lace wig will help you to save money and be more suitable for you.
Write For Us | Comments Form