You may not clear about how to wear a wig if you are a new user. One of the most common wig types is the lace front wig. They look more natural and realistic than others. Here the wig supplier nadula.com will guide you on how to put on a wig properly and wig care tips.
Why Do You Need To Properly Wear A Wig?
As we know, many individuals and celebrities favor the wigs as they can give them more beautiful natural hair look, especially for the American African superstars. Also, they are well known for having long-lasting holds. The combination of these benefits makes them ideal for wig users. For these benefits to be seen, you have to attach the wig correctly. It is not as simple as many people will have you believe. It is a process.
What do you need to wear a wig?
It is important to gather all of the tools before starting. You cannot begin the process without everything listed below.
You will need:
– Rat tail comb
– Hair glue
A wig cap is optional. If you would prefer not to use one, you do not have to.
Another option which can be used in replacement of hair glue would be a tape. Many individuals prefer the use of tape rather than glue. In some cases, you may use both tape and glue.
1. Prepare the wig. You must first trim the lace on the wig. It should fit perfectly along your hairline. You must be careful to avoid cutting the hair.
2. The wig cap. It should be placed over the head with all hair tucked into it. If you chose not to use a wig cap comb your hair back.
3. Use ultra-safe to clean your front hairline. Using this product will ensure that you do not disturb the scalps pH levels.
Steps To Put On A Wig
It is important to begin with ensuring all oils and residue are removed from the skin when you are ready to begin applying the gule. You can apply this along your hairline.
1. After that is finished, you can begin to apply the glue. This is also where you could apply the tape if you wanted to.
2. Apply 1-2 coats of the glue to the front of your hairline. Let it dry for about 5 to 10 minutes. You want it too tacky, not completely dry.
3. Grab your wig gently, and align it on the head. It should match up with the line of the glue.
4. Use your comb or a towel, and press the wig down onto your line of glue. Begin with the center of your head, and work your way to your ears.
5. You can then pull your hair up, and repeat the process. It is helpful to have the help of a friend for this step.
Wig Care Tips
Proper care will keep your wig lasting as long as possible. So now, let's share some wig care tips after you applied your wig.
1. For about 24-48 hours after you have applied the wig, avoid any kind of water near your head. It can make the adhesive bond weaken. The same can be said of alcohol.
2. Wrapping a scarf around your head immediately after the application can be helpful. Keep the scarf on for about half an hour. This will help strengthen the adhesive bond.
3. Another thing to keep in mind when using heat to style your human hair wig is not getting the heat too close to the base of the wig, even while using a heat protectant still use caution.
That's all for how to put on a wig and wig care tips. Welcome to review and write down your ideas about this topic.