Brazilian human hair is meant a kind of hair texture. The Virgin Brazilian hair is the highest quality of human hair extensions which is totally natural and have not been treated with any harmful chemicals.
Brazilian virgin human hair bundles have many patterns, like straight, body wave, kinky curly, or other wavy curls. For curly hairstyles, Body Wave Brazilian weave is one of the most popular products.
The Characteristics Of Body Wave Virgin Brazilian Hair
1. They are not treated using any chemicals or dyes. This helps to retain the natural look of the weft. Besides the look, the natural strength of hair is also retained.
2. They are well-organized from root to tip in a single direction. This gives the weft a completely natural look and also helps to keep them tangle-free. This, in turn, helps the weft to last long without any hair breakage.
3. Brazilian virgin body wave hair will blend in perfectly with your natural hair and, if you wear them in the same shade as your own strands, no one will notice the difference-just a fabulous crowning glory.
4. It is not easy to break as it is thick. The volume of the hair stays constant because every hair strand is flexible. Its strands are strong, they remain soft and silky. You can mix up your hairstyle whenever you want without fear the hair will lose its natural glossiness and texture.
The Benefits Of Body Wave Virgin Brazilian Hair
1.Virgin Brazilian body wavy hair is the highest quality wavy hair on the market, and it is available in light colors. The variety of Brazilian hair extensions allows customers to have more choices when they need Brazilian hair weaves. In addition, Brazilian real hair extensions are naturally thick, and people who have thin hair can use them to change their hairstyles totally. The shiny and long-lasting Brazilian hair allows you to look excellent for a long time.
2. Due to the "S" shape wavy pattern, Brazilian body wave bundles are usually worn by women for parties and other elegant occasions. The "S" wavy Brazilian hair makes them look sexy. Besides, those hairs are soft, silky and have a good touch feeling. With top-quality virgin hair products and the best after-sales service, Brazilian body wave hair weave has received a lot of good comments from its customers and won a high reputation in the hair industry.
3. The Body wave is the favorite hair texture for our clients, it embraces a natural wave and can withstand any styling process such as dyeing, bleaching, etc. Having been tired of your hair look? Now change a new haircut by wearing Brazilian Body Wave Hair Bundles with Closures.
Tips For Maintaining The Body Wave Virgin Brazilian Hair
1. Shampoo Hair At Least Once a Week
The first step in caring for your body's Brazilian hair is remembering to shampoo it at least once a week. To start, thoroughly wash your weave with special shampoos containing ingredients like coconut oil and argan oil for the best benefits. Of course, you can always wash it more often if you'd like.
2. Use Conditioner For Softer Hair
The conditioner is an optional step but can be applied if desired. Conditioning twice a month will allow the tresses to remain soft and silky. This will also be beneficial for hair that has been treated with chemicals. A conditioner with moisturizing properties will help to bring the hair back to life and ensure a long lifespan. Use a conditioner with silk protein or neem oil for the best results.
3. Always Air Dry & Avoid Heat Products
With Brazilian body wave virgin hair, you should always remember to let it air dry after washing to avoid using heat products. Heat will cause the hair to have a shorter lifespan. The hot temperatures can be extremely damaging to extensions since it causes the hair to dry out much faster. To combat wet hair, simply towel dry the hair or leave it to air dry on its own.
4. Avoid Getting the Hair Tangled
This step is extremely crucial for maintaining the lifespan of your Brazilian body wave hair. Tangled hair is difficult to fix and is prone to snagging and breakage. To prevent tangling, try to keep your hands away from your hair as much as possible. This will prevent hair from getting knotted together. The hair should also be put up before bed, to prevent getting tangled during the night.
With proper care and maintenance, your Brazilian body wave hair can last for months and can continue to look as beautiful as ever!
Hot-selling Brazilian Hair Body Wave Bundles:
Hot-selling Body Wave Lace Closure:
Hot-selling Body Wave Lace Frontal Closure:
Hot-selling Body Wave 360 Lace Frontal Closure: