Installing hair extensions and weaves is often a tedious task that takes a lot of both time and effort. A quick weave, on the other hand, takes far less time to install and will not damage your own hair. Our easy-to-follow guide tells you the exact steps you need to follow to install a quick weave without any complications.
What Is a Quick Weave?
A quick weave is a full weave, like a Brazilian hair weave involving bonding hair extensions to a thick weave cap. A stylist will place the weave cap on your head before the bonding. The process is quick and easy, and your hair will be out of the way. You won't need to deal with daily manipulation and styling.
Everyone loves hair extensions and wants to have them but they can be costly and time-consuming. Quick weave hairstyles are the go-to options for an effective change in minutes. Some may argue that quick weaves are damaging but not if done properly and using the right tools such as the thick weave cap.
What Are The Benefits Of Quick Weave?
A quick weave has many benefits, apart from the fact that it can be installed by you without the help of a professional and expensive hairstylist. According to Black Women Beauty Central, women seem to enjoy the following benefits that a quick weave offers them most:
1. Maintaining a hairstyle with a quick weave is low maintenance and sometimes doesn't even require any maintenance at all. Since you will not be styling your own hair with styling products and thermal tools, your hair will take a break from exposure to chemicals and heat.
2. When you feel like changing your hair, a quick weave is relatively quick and easy to uninstall, making it perfect for quickly changing your hairstyle, color, or length without any complications.
A quick weave will not damage your natural hair, unlike certain types of weaves and hair extensions.
3. You can use your creativity to create an endless range of styles with a quick weave.
How To Install A Quick Weave Step By Step?
1. A single pack of weft extensions, preferably real human hair, just like Brazilian human hair (also known as virgin hair)
2. Hair scissors and ties
3. A flat iron and a blow dryer
4. A towel, some bonding glue, a comb, a brush, and a wave cap at hand.
After preparing all the tools, we can begin to do a quick weave step by step in the right way:
1. You need to brush hair extensions first slightly. But the prerequisite is to choose the best hair extensions that match the texture of your natural hair. It is also a good idea to apply a setting solution to your natural hair so that hair stays in place during the entire process. Finally, create a part of your hair that forms the rectangle-your wefts will all be installed below the part you just created.
2. Now it's time to get your weft ready for installation. Form a u-shape with the weft and cut it according to the part in your hair that you created in the first step. Apply some binding glue and use a blow dryer to soften the glue.
3. Apply the weft hair to your natural hair in such a way that the glue faces toward your own hair. Remember that you don't want to apply the hair directly to your scalp.
4. Wait for the glue to dry then tug the hair to ensure it has properly attached to your own hair. Now repeat this process until all of the weft hair has been applied.
5. Finally, comb through your hair to blend the weft hair with your natural hair.
Best Hair for A Quick Weave
If you want to do the best quick weave, you need to choose the best virgin human hair. The best hair for quick weaves is lower-cost bundles as you will probably not have the hairstyle as long as you decided on a traditional sew-in technique. The Brazilian Body Wave Hair Weave or Brazilian Straight Hair Weave would be an excellent choice.
If you are going to spend top dollar on hair extensions such as Indian or Malaysian hair, you might also want to invest in a longer-lasting install.
Regardless of whether you are looking to use human hair extensions to construct your quick weave hairstyles or quick weave wigs, it's a great option to get the ultimate look. With the human hair option, you can manipulate your look by adding color and still have better quality overall.
Shop For The Best Brazilian Hair Online:
Soft Brazilian Body Wave 4 Bundles
Brazilian Kinky Curly Virgin Hair
Brazilian Deep Wave Hair Bundles 4pcs
Brazilian Loose Wave Hair 1 Bundle
Brazilian Virgin Hair Weave Natural Wave 4 Bundles
Write For Us | Comments Form