Are big foreheads attractive? It's a question people google a lot, which means a lot of people are confused, upset, and even ashamed about it. But please don't think so, the big forehead also has its own unique charm, and matching it with a suitable hairstyle can make your charm infinitely magnified.
For the common phenomenon of the big forehead, a festival was specially set up for it, that is, National Big Forehead Day on August 3rd. The purpose of setting up this exclusive festival is to let people with big foreheads be affirmed and recognized by everyone and let people with big foreheads know that boldness and beauty have nothing to do with the size of their foreheads, and they love what they have. Now there are more and more people who believe that a wide forehead is a sign of high IQ, beauty, and super analytical ability, which has undoubtedly become an advantage and comfort for people with large foreheads.
However, most people, especially women, must hope that the spatial distribution of their faces is more balanced and harmonious, and they want to use some methods to make the forehead look not too big or too wide so that the overall appearance is more beautiful, then there are Lots of hairstyles and cuts are available. In particular, bangs greatly modify the shape of the face, which is of great help to balance the large forehead and even the shape of the face.
How to Know If You Have a Big Forehead?
There is an easy way to tell if your forehead is large or small. Instead of using a tape measure, use your finger instead, and use your fingers to estimate the size of your forehead. The difference between a large forehead and a small forehead is the distance from the top of the eyebrows to the hairline. The width of three fingers and below is considered a small forehead, while the width of four fingers or more is a large forehead.
How To Hide A Big Forehead?
1. Draw Eyebrows. Proper eyebrows can make your forehead look less big and wide. Therefore, the situation of thrush and eyebrow selection is imperative. You can choose a brow pencil or brow powder that matches the color of your brows and use them to fill in your brows, which will help open up the eye area and make the two spaces look more balanced and full.
2. Avoid Combed-Back Styles. While tying the hair back is a trendy style, it also draws attention to the forehead, and the hairstyle also recedes the hairline further, exposing more of the forehead.
3. Eye Makeup. Glamorous eye makeup can help draw attention, bringing the focus of the face to the eyes and distracting attention from the forehead. Using eyeshadow in bold, shimmering vibrant colors can help accentuate your eyes, and the different shades of color can overlap to create a beautiful yet mysterious layering around the eye area that will look extra dramatic and attractive. Finally, you can apply your favorite eyeliner and mascara to accentuate your eye features.
4. Use Blush. The color on the cheeks will help draw attention to the cheeks. Using blush will play a role at this time. You can choose a suitable blush color, such as bright peach or rose, and brush it up on your cheekbones. This will help to visually shrink your forehead.
5. Use Decorations. Headbands, bandanas, scarves, and hats are great accessories. Not only are they beautiful, but they also flatter your face effectively and are easy to use. These cute fashion accessories can also make your look more unique. Trendy summer hats, headbands, bandanas, and more not only cover part of the forehead but there are so many ways to use them that you can add your own creative ideas to break up the monotony of everyday hairstyles.
How to Design Hairstyles For Big Foreheads?
For people with large foreheads, hairstyles with bangs are the best helpers. Forehead bangs can effectively cover the forehead and adjust the visual structure of the face to make it more balanced and harmonious.
Layers And Highlights Hairstyles
Opting for a layered style, or one that includes soft waves and bangs can give the overall look a fuller, fuller look, which is perfect for large foreheads. Let a strand of hair fall to one side of your face to distract from the forehead. And side-parted bangs can leave some room for the forehead, making the hairstyle look more interesting and the plane space of the face more reasonable.
Blunt Bob With Bangs
Long hair has the effect of stretching the proportions of the face visually, but short hair will make the face look tighter. People with big foreheads may choose long hairstyles more, but what I want to tell you today is that you can also try short hairstyles with big foreheads, such as this blunt bob with bangs, thick bangs can be well concealed Your forehead makes your face more balanced and can better bring out the characteristics of your facial features.
Straight Bangs For Long Hair
Straight bangs are also a more classic style. The general length is at the same level as your eyebrows or slightly covering your brows. It looks like it has a well-thought-out feeling. Flat bangs with a round face look very cute and full of vitality. Of course, you can also tell your stylist to layer your bangs, parting them to the sides and blending them with your long hair.
Now, regardless of the size of the forehead, it does not affect our pursuit of beauty, and we should not pay too much attention to the size of our forehead. A big forehead doesn't mean you're unattractive. Instead, many people prefer the wisdom and rationality that a large forehead exudes. Besides, if you want to look more beautiful, choosing the right bangs, hairstyle, and makeup can make you more attractive.