Nowadays, more and more girls choose headband wigs to achieve their pursuit of hairstyle fashion. However, no matter how you like it, you can’t wear the same headband wig all the time. Regular cleaning and condition are essential steps to prolong the lifespan of your headband wigs. Here we will tell you the fullest steps about how to wash and care for your headband wigs.
What Is a Headband Wig?
Headbands are very common daily necessities in our lives. You can see many kinds of headbands, such as face washing headbands and wig holder headbands. Headbands are popular with people because of their convenience and benefits. In this context, headband wigs that are convenient for people to wear and can also show beauty and charm appear.
A headband wig is a new style of wig. You can see people with different styles wearing headband wigs all over YouTube or other channels, which is convenient to put on and remove. It’s just made with a piece of material resembling a headband, look close and you will find just a little tiny lump where the black headband sews on, stretchy soft part, have the sticky Velcro.
Headband wigs, inside like the regular cap construction behind the lace, have three combs, one in the right, one in the left, and one in the back to help you fix it.
How To Wash a Headband Wig?
Are you wondering how to wash a headband wig? Do you think washing headband wigs is a very troublesome process? Actually, there are some steps for you to help you wash headband wigs easier.
1. Brush the hair: Before you wash your headband wig, prepare a special wig comb or a wide-toothed comb and gently brush the hair to remove the knots and tangles.
2. Get your wig wet: Put your headband wig into the cold water and make the wig wet. And if you have ever worn it before, you had better prepare some warm water to wash it, which can help remove excess oil, sweat, or other impurities.
3. Rinse out the shampoo: Wash your wig thoroughly from the top to the bottom, and ensure that all the shampoo is rinsed out to avoid the residue damaging the hair.
4. Wash the headband: Headband clean should not be ignored. Someone may feel confused about how to clean headbands. When you wash headbands, you can use your shampoo, just wash it like your clothes. And headbands don’t need conditioner.
5. Apply and rinse the conditioner: Then apply some hair conditioner to the wig to keep the hair healthy. After a few minutes, rinse it under cool running water.
6. Dry your headband wig: Wrap the freshly washed and conditioned hair in a clean towel and leave for 5 minutes. Your wig can then be left to either air dry naturally on a wig stand (in colder weather this will take longer to dry) or your can blow dry. Use a temperature-controlled hairdryer and before drying spray the hair with a heat-protecting spray.
How To Care For a Headband Wig?
As we know, if you give something more careful maintenance, it will have a longer life span. Headband wigs are no expectation. Some tips can help extend the life span of headband wigs for you as follows.
1. After you take off your headband wig, you can put it on a wig stand to maintain its shape and avoid tangles.
2. When you wash your headband wig, apply some high-quality hair conditioner to keep the hair smooth and healthy.
3. A headband wig accompanies us all day, we prefer to wear it to many places, such as the beach. However, the strong sunlight, saltwater, and chlorine will cause irreversible damage to your headband wigs.
4. Take off your wig before you go to sleep because the friction between the pillow and hair will make hair tangles and frizzy. And headband wigs are very convenient to put on and take off. If you still think it is a troublesome process to put on in the morning and take off at night, use a silk scarf to wrap your headband wig or change your pillow into a silk one, which will help reduce the friction.
Where To Buy Headband Wigs?
Nadula is a specialized wig brand, that has won a wide reputation for its continuous pursuit of innovation, expertise in scientific research and development, and excellent quality. All of our hair wigs are made out of 100% human hair. If you are searching for a reliable wig supplier, Nadula is a good choice.
This water wave headband wig can easily create a gorgeous yourself. You can wear it on any occasion, you will be the most charming girl.
Because of the dense and small curls, Jerry's curly hair looks fluffy and can add volume to the hair visually. It is absolutely a wig that will show your beauty and charm.
Afro curly headband wigs mimic the texture of African American women. It will look extremely natural just like your own hair.
This is a very natural-looking unit with versatility. You can braid, curl and style it in many ways. If you like natural hair, a kinky straight headband wig is worth trying!
This is a guide for beginners on how to wash and care for headband wigs correctly. Wigs are delicate items so we should pay attention to their maintenance. If you are looking for high-quality headband wigs, we recommend some for you. And there are more headband wigs in Nadula, you can choose according to your preference. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact our customer service.