Full lace wigs, just as its name implies, are a special type of wig which are made with lace that sits on and covers your whole head. There are different types of full lace wigs on the market, like full lace human hair wig, synthetic full lace wig, full lace human hair wig or other materials. Here we mainly write about full lace human hair wigs.
The full lace front wigs always have a freestyle parting, which allows you to style your hair in whichever way you see fit. But safe in the knowledge that your results will be of the purest quality. Whether you want to wear your hair in a ponytail, an up-do, or even just to expose the nape of your neck, a full lace human hair wig will allow you to work however you want it to. So it is very important to know how to apply a full lace wig in the right way.
Full Lace Wig Install
Most of the full lace wigs are installed with glue. But there is also glueless full lace wig (full lace wig sew in), so we will introduce one by one.
Install Full Lace Wigs With Glue
Wash your hair with shampoo to make sure it is clean and oil-free. Then plucked and bleaching the knots so that it has a natural hairline if necessary. Of course, you can ignore this step if your wig is pre plucked full lace wig. Just take your time with this process, it’s very crucial.
Step 2. Put Your full lace Wig Cap On
With your wig cap on, then apply the special glue for full lace wigs all around hairline so that you can create a scalp illusion. Once it is dry, you can take a pair of scissors to cut the excess lace. Then use a clear gel of your choice to spray on hairline so that you can melt down to create a seamless look as much as possible. After it is dry, use rubbing alcohol just get off the gel that is gotten onto your skin. Then take a liquid foundation close to your skin all over the front of your head to create a scalp illusion.
Step 3: Fix Your Full Lace Human Hair Wig
After you put on your full lace human hair wigs and adjust it to make it can attach with your scalp well. Then find your hairline and use one small scissors to cut it. You can try to cut it a little for the first time. Be careful not to cut off any wigs hair. Leave a bit of lace sticking out of the hairline, but not more than 1 inch.
Step 4: Apply Glue to Secure Your Human Hair Full Lace Wig
With your fingers, apply your favorite edge control product or gel to lay down your edges to perfection. What I used is adhesive glue, apply a thin layer to the entire hairline using a small makeup brush or cosmetic stick. Once you are done that, use a blow-dryer on high heat setting and go around hairline just to reinforce the glue. Gently press the edge of the full human lace wigs down against the glued skin, working around the hairline until it is attached around the entire hairline.
Step 5: Create Your Baby Hair
If your wig is pre-plucked with baby hair, for example, Brazilian full lace wig with baby hair, you can Ignore this step. Pull the wig down and adjust as necessary. Now it’s time for baby hair. Just section a little piece on both sides of your head and use a small razor to slice your hair, then lay your edges with got2b glue and edge brush to make your hairline looks more natural.
Step 6: Style Your Hair
Style your hair as you desire to get a variety of hairstyles, flat iron, curling iron or flexi rods will be helpful.
That’s all the skills to install a full lace wig. Are you gotten it? You may as well try to install it yourself at home. Come to purchase your wigs freely.
Glueless Full Lace Wig install
As we know, the adhesive wig glue may damage your skin, also, it may lead to hair loss if you use it frequently. So here we will introduce some other methods to install virgin hair full lace wigs.
* WEAR full lace wigs human hair WITH TAPE
Wig tape is a bonding adhesive for securing full lace front wigs. However, wig tape isn't usually as strong or damaging as wig glue.
1. First, wipe along your hairline with a cotton ball soaked in alcohol.
2. Then smooth all the hair along your hairline back. This will prevent you from tugging at your edges will removing the wig and tape later on.
3. Put a thin layer of liquid band air or scalp protector on the skin right below your hairline.
4. Now, you can peel the protective paper off the wig tape and apply alone your hairline where you want the full lace wigs to go.
5. Next, you will put the full lace wig in place and press down on each area where the tape is for a few seconds.
6. Before applying the tape, you will need to line the wig up on your head so that it fits properly and is in the spot you like. Once you are comfortable with the way the wig looks, you can start working on taping it down.
*USING THE Glueless full lace human hair wigs grip
Using the wig grip is a way to wear your glueless silk top full lace wigs without glue or tape. In this way, it is safer for your skin and own hair.
1. Begin by braiding or tying your hair back. Place the wig grip directly behind your edges and secure the glueless silk top full lace wigs grip by connecting the Velcro ends. Simply secure the wig grip comfortably in place, no need to put it on tight.
2. Carefully place your unit on your head exactly where you want it because once it’s attached to the wig grip it “grips” on firmly and won’t move. Adjust your lace wig by gently pulling the hair into the position you desire. Finally, secure your lace wig at the back of your head.
Once you have secured your hair in place, rest assured that your hair will not budge.
3. Clip your hair back and focus on styling your edges to create a more natural look and feel.
4. Release your hair from the clips, fluff it out and style.
*USING AN ELASTIC BAND
For the elastic band method, you can purchase an elastic band from your local craft store. The band is then sewn horizontally across the back of the wig in the nape area.
This method helps your wig lay flat. If you purchase a wig that's a little too big, this is the method for you.
The elastic band will work like a drawstring on a pair of baggy sweatpants.
*USING Gluelsee full lace human hair wigs CLIPS
Needed Tools: Wig clips, Weaving needle and thread, Hair clamps
1. Turn your full front lace wigs inside out. Pull the hair on the wig into a ponytail or place a clamp around it so that it does not get into the way when you start to sew the wig clips on to the unit.
2. Thread the weaving needle using a thread similar to the hair color on the wig to make the wig clips less noticeable.
Grab one of the wig clips and place the bottom of the clips at the bottom, a middle portion of the full front lace wigs. Make sure the teeth on the clips are facing you.
3. Insert your weaving needle underneath the lace wig and then through the hole on the clips. Move to the next hole and insert the clip through the hole and then back down through the wig. Repeat this procedure until you have sewn through every hole on each full lace wig clip.
4. Place another wig clip around 3 inches away from the clip that you have just sewn onto the full lace wig. Repeat the same procedure above to attach the clip to the lace cap of the full lace wig.
5. Turn the full lace human hair wig to the right side about an inch above where your ear would be and attach another wig clip in this place. Repeat this same procedure for the left side of the wig. Do not attach any clips in the front of the full lace wig, because it will show around your hairline and be noticeable.
6. Flip the full lace wig back into the right position and place it on your head. Insert the wig clips into your hair to secure the wig in place. Remove the hair clamp from the wig and style your wig as you like. this procedure is similar to attaching a lace front wig.
Write For Us | Comments Form