Indian Remy Human Hair Customer Review
Blonde Bob Wig For Black Women
How To Keep Body Hair Wavy?
Differences Between Brazilian And Peruvian Hair
How To Straighten Deep Wave Hair?
Brazilian Hair VS Malaysian Hair: Which One Is Better?
Indian Hair And Brazilian Hair: How To Choose?
Guide To Buy The Best Brazilian Hair
Most girls like kinky curly hair texture, it's bouncy! They have the look of genuine natural hair and can be blended with both relaxed and natural hair textures pretty easily.
Brazilian curly weave hair is a kind of these hair texture. It can be a challenging texture to wear if you have always worn straight hair extensions. If you have had relaxed hair for a few years and have forgotten the many challenges of natural hair, Brazilian remy curly hair would be a great way to bring you into the world of highly textured hair and help you make the decision of whether to transition to natural hair.
There are many reasons for you to try the curly hair extension. After the initial learning curve and you stop expecting the kinky texture to behave like your straight Brazilian hair weave, you will find that looking after kinky curly hair can be a real pleasure. It's also pretty easy once you get the hang of it! You will love how you look with a head full of wild curls, kinks, and waves and you will find yourself installing this hair again and again.
So there is a question you will ask, how to preserve my kinky curly hair overnight? To preserve long curly Brazilian hair texture overnight will depend on how you styled it, to begin with. In my experience, I have found that kinky curly textures that have been styled with light styling mousses or just plain water will be less likely to last the night than styles that have been achieved with heavier gels and styling creams.
This is how you go about styling and preserving curly virgin Brazilian hair overnight without having to re-wet the hair every morning:
1. make sure that your hair should already braided down to blend with the kinky curly texture as per this method.
2. Separate a section of hair near your nape and spray liberally with water until drenched. Using a gel or heavy curl styling cream rake and smooth through the curls using just your fingers. Run your fingers down each curl twirling as you go so you can get perfectly defined and separated curls.
3. Repeat this with the rest of your Brazilian curly wavy hair until you get to the crown. When you get close to where you leave out, avoid using too much gel. You actually want this section of hair to get a little big and frizzy so that it blends better with your leave out.
4. Allow the Brazilian curly human hair weave to air dry or blow dry using a diffuser attachment. Do not touch the hair while it is trying to avoid any additional or unnecessary frizz. Release your leave-out hair to blend in with the extensions and that will be your look for the day.
5. In the evening, you will want to "pineapple" your hair. This is simply using a hair elastic band to tie your hair up at the very top of your head to form a "pineapple". You don't want to tie the hair elastic too tight to avoid leaving a dent in your curly Brazilian remy hair, in fact, just wrapping the band around the weave hair extension without doubling over will be enough to secure it for the night. Sleep on a satin-covered pillowcase.
6. In the morning release the "pineapple" and fluff your virgin Brazilian curly hair bundles with your fingers to style. The style should still be wonderfully big and voluminous at the front and less so at the back for the perfect balance. As the week goes on you can choose to re-wet the hair where the curls need plumping back up.
Essentially what you are doing is creating a style with multiple textures. The very defined curls at the back reduce the volume of the entire look while the big voluminous curls at the front remain true to the nature of kinky curly hair giving you a seamless hairdo.If you have Brazilian deep curly weave, you can also try this method.
How to Keep kinky curly or deep curly hair weave moist is also important for you:
First, Add a teaspoon of honey in warm water when you wash your deep curly Brazilian hair weaves. Honey is a kind of invigorant that is rich in a lot of nutrition, So it can moisten your curly hair bundles. That is to say, hair weaves can draw in moisture from the honey.
Second, Brazilian kinky curly weave will be dryer and dryer after wearing it for a long time if you don't care for it. So use a thick and deep conditioner after you shampoo your hair bundles.
Third, Cover Brazilian deep wavy hair weaves with a cap or scarf to prevent moisture loss when you are sleeping. What's more, Give your kinky curly hair weave a steam treatment. Steaming will open the cuticle and hydrates the hair.
Relevant Articles You May Be Interested In:
How to Care Your Virgin Hair Extensions?
How to make your Brazilian hair back to life?
Brazilian Hair VS Malaysian Hair:Which One Is Better?
How to straighten deep wave hair?
Brazilian Body Wave VS Brazilian Loose Wave
Relevant Cheap Brazilian Hair For Sale:
Products For Brazilian Body Wave Hair
Best Products For Brazilian Curly Hair
Brazilian Natural Wavy Virgin Hair
Loose Wave Brazilian Virgin Hair
Brazilian Deep Wave Bundle Deals
Write For Us | Comments Form